- ASCIA anaphylaxis e-training VIC is the leading source of accessible, consistent and evidence-based anaphylaxis training in Australia and New Zealand.
- Provides the most up to date information about prevention, recognition and emergency treatment of anaphylaxis, including information about adrenaline (epinephrine) autoinjectors and ASCIA Action Plans for Anaphylaxis.
- Was developed in 2010 and is reviewed each year by the Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA), the peak professional body of allergy and immunology in Australia and New Zealand.
Skip available courses
Welcome to the 2020 version of ASCIA anaphylaxis e-training for schools Victoria.
The web platform and course content have been upgraded and updated in 2020 to ensure that:
- ASCIA can continue to provide the highest quality training to a large number of participants.
- ASCIA course content includes the most recent changes to ASCIA Action Plans and Guidelines.
The Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA) is the peak professional body of clinical immunology and allergy in Australia and New Zealand.
ASCIA anaphylaxis e-training for schools aims to provide ready access to accurate and consistent anaphylaxis education.
Medical images provided by
Course website produced by